Wide hardness range Wet diamond core drilling bits for masonry
1. High quality alloy tube
2. Thru-wall heat treated tube body
3. Consistent concentricity, straightness
4. Tapered threads
1, light weight (lighter than the old-fashioned drill pipe 45%)
2, footage soon, dust small vertical holes left after drilling
cuttings, into a hole clear.
3, card beans quickly and easily connect and save banding material.
4, under separation of body and drilling may be the end, the use of
5, water-based wet good pass operation.
6. Application: concrete, granite, marble, refractory material...
7. fast delivery
1. Construction diamond core bits for drilling reinforced concrete
with soft to hard aggregate, green concrete, cured concrete,
concrete slabs, masonry concrete, masonry slabs, roof tile, asphalt
and abrasive materials.
2. Aggregated concrete, bricks, fired bricks, hard clay brick,
masonry brick, refractory material, hard clay refractory materials.
3. Professional drilling core for wet use, especially developed for
operating on highly reinforced concrete materials.
4. High segments 10mm, 12mm, 15mm ensure high working speed as well
as the longer life.
OD OF THE BIT
ID OF THE BIT
Brief Introduction of Auxiliary Water Way Core Bit
The Auxiliary Water Way Core Bit are cutting tools .They are widely
be used for wire-line core drilling. They contain diamond segments
bonded to a base material.
The Bits could be impregnated or surface set.
They are widely applied in cutting non-ferrous materials.
Yaheng’s bits are using high quality diamond materials and also
based on Yaheng’s exquisite technology.