Reinforced concrete dry diamond core bits for drilling concrete
1. easy removal of cutting debris and cooling
2. applications: Reinforced concrete
3. Machinery: drilling machines
1) Wearable, chip-free cutting & drilling
2) Long lifespan and stable performance
3) Various specifications are available upon clients request
4) Competitive price and superior quality
5) Excellent service
Brief Introduction of NWG BWG NMLC HMLC Diamond Core Bit
The WG and MLC core bits are cutting tools .They are widely be used
for wire-line core drilling. They contain diamond segments bonded
to a base material.
The Bits could be impregnated or surface set.
They are widely applied in cutting non-ferrous materials.
Yaheng’s bits are using high quality diamond materials and also
based on Yaheng’s exquisite technology.
Designed for use on granite, marble and all natural stone
Ideal for drilling the faucet mounting holes in stone countertops,
plumbing lines in showers and vanities
Special bond matrix extends drilling life
Turbo segments provide aggressive drilling speed
Vacuum brazed side protection offers clean cut & steel core
5/8”-11 threaded arbor fits most angle grinders
Use wet or dry - use wet will greatly prolong the segment life
Features of T-Series Diamond Bits
1. Wide hardness range. Yaheng could produce the bit hardness from
5 to 55°
2. High drill speed.
3. Longer service life.
4. Competitive prices.
5. 15 years experience in manufacturing diamond core bits.
Available Size: BWG NWG NMLC HMLC
OD OF THE BIT
ID OF THE BIT