Fast delivery HF welding Heat-treatment dry diamond core bits for
Diameter: 4mm to 150mm
Common thread: M14, 5/8"-11 or G1/2"
Usage: Wet or dry drilling
Mainly use for machining tungsten carbide ,PCD,PCBN, ceramic,
crystal tungsten , carbide ,ceramics, glass, composite ,sapphire,
refractory ,thermal spraying material, machining nonmetals with
like ceramics ,glass ,tungsten carbide ,ferrite, tungsten carbide ,
ceramic materials, magnetic materials, silicon materials, silicon
thermal spraying alloy materials, high speed steel, cast iron and
1. Super hard carbide tip, good quality , auto-welding with silver
material, or HF welding;
2. Drilling on glass, granite, tile and glass material, good
concentricity and sharp tip could guarantee the concentricity and
3. Heat-treatment: auto net belt stove handling equipment, could
meet strictly torsion test;
4. Surface treatment: Zinc-coated, black finished, electric-plated
1) Wearable, chip-free cutting & drilling
2) Long lifespan and stable performance
3) Various specifications are available upon clients request
4) Competitive price and superior quality
5) Excellent service
Brief Introduction of NWG BWG NMLC HMLC Diamond Core Bit
The WG and MLC core bits are cutting tools .They are widely be used
for wire-line core drilling. They contain diamond segments bonded
to a base material.
The Bits could be impregnated or surface set.
They are widely applied in cutting non-ferrous materials.
Yaheng’s bits are using high quality diamond materials and also
based on Yaheng’s exquisite technology.
Designed for use on granite, marble and all natural stone
Ideal for drilling the faucet mounting holes in stone countertops,
plumbing lines in showers and vanities
Special bond matrix extends drilling life
Turbo segments provide aggressive drilling speed
Vacuum brazed side protection offers clean cut & steel core
5/8”-11 threaded arbor fits most angle grinders
Use wet or dry - use wet will greatly prolong the segment life
OD OF THE BIT
ID OF THE BIT